Ontario High School Online Course Developer
UMCA Rich Tree Academy is a private high school located in Thornhill offering Ontario K-12 School Courses.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers with great communication and presentation skills who are interested in developing online courses based on the Ontario
Secondary School Curriculum.
MPM1D, ENG1D, MPM2D, ENG2D, MCR3U, ENG3U, MHF4U, MCV4U, ENG4U, ETS4U, EWC4U
- Design engaging courses from scratch, including courses content, assignments, quizzes, rubrics, assessments, course description and lesson plans, etc.;
- Develop multiple choice midterm and final exams;
- Integrate interactive web tools
- Ensure that courses content and assessments meet all expectations of the Ontario High School Curriculum;
- Meet deadlines for completion and communicate regularly with academic department;
- Flexible working hours, work from home option available.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Teaching certification (OCT or equivalent) is strongly preferred;
- Teaching experience in the respective subject area;
- Experience in Online/ E-learning preferred;
- Ability to learn web applications quickly;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
- Proficient in using a computer (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat (prefered), Photoshop (prefered), intermediate computer skills);
- Self-motivated individual who possess a high level of professionalism and passionate about incorporating new technologies into their teaching;
Bachelor or higher degree in Education
Teaching: 2 years (Required)
How to apply:
Click on the Apply Now button.